What activity has millions of participants and generates billions of dollars annually? You guessed it – bowling! This incredibly fun activity has found its way into America’s heart, especially for kids and young adults. That’s why we have three youth programs that will teach your kids how to bowl and have a good time!
Check out the details below for our three youth programs:
Pee-wee (ages 3-6)
- Do you want to sign your little one up for one of America’s most-loved games? Choose pee-wee bowling! Each team consists of two members, and every week your child will bowl two games.
- Because we want your kiddo to learn the fundamentals and etiquette of bowling, bumpers will be used. (This gives kids a huge boost in self-confidence too!)
- Additionally, your child will receive a trophy at the end-of-season banquet. For only $6 per week, this affordable activity is one that your child will love.
Bantam & Prep (ages 7-11)
- Elementary school is a great time to discover new activities, such as bowling! Many youngsters love bowling because it’s not difficult to learn. Sign up today for the Bantam & Prep league! Each team consists of three members who will bowl three games every week.
- Your child’s coach will teach her the bowling fundamentals and etiquette, so she’ll get better every time she practices. This league is sanctioned by the United States Bowling Congress (USBC).
- For only $9 per week, this activity will be the highlight of your child’s week.
Junior, Senior, & Major (ages 12-20)
- Growing up can be stressful. Give your student an outlet to have some fun! Sign him up for a bowling league. Each team consists of four members, and he will bowl three games every week. Rest assured that he will get top-notch coaching by USBC coaches in a league that is USBC sanctioned!
- For only $9 per week, this friendly activity will be one your teen looks forward to every week.
For more information, check out our youth leagues informational flyer. We look forward to bowling with you this season at Richmond 40 Bowl!
Contact us today for more information.