So you’re a pretty decent bowler, but you’re ready to take your bowling game to the next level? You came to the right place! We have some great intermediate bowling tips to help you take your game to step your game up.
Try these bowling tips to take your game from basic to intermediate:
- Get your game face on! If you want your bowling game to be at another level, your focus and concentration has to be at another level. Time to take a deep breath, focus, and get on your A-game!
- Knowing your bowling style and perfecting it will take your game to another level. Some examples of different styles are The Four-Step Delivery, The Five-Step Delivery, The Two-Handed Approach, and The Spinner Approach.
- Shot repeatability is the secret sauce to a successful bowling game! Having one solid go-to shot is your best bet for a great bowl!
- The most crucial part of your bowling game is working on your release. It’s one of the quickest parts of the bowling game, but can make the most difference. There’s a lot of importance on knowing how to properly release the ball and knowing the bowling ball’s trajectory from your release.
- Knowing how and when to make adjustments throughout the game. When things aren’t going your way, clear your head, take some mental notes on what isn’t working, and adjust your game.
We hope these tips help develop your bowling game! If you’re looking for more assistance from professionals, contact us about our bowling lessons. We’d love to help you up your game!