To Our Valued Guests,
Effective April 6, 2021: Richmond 40 Bowl will no longer be requiring face mask per Governor Holcomb's as he changed the statewide mask mandate to a mask advisory.
While we look forward to serving our community again, please be assured that your health and safety remain our top prerogative. What to expect when you visit Richmond 40 Bowl:
Team Member Health – All Team Members will have their temperature taken before their shift, and any Team Member who exhibits signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, shortness of breath will be sent home. Face masks are required to be worn by all Team Members (or just provide them). Gloves will be worn by all Team Members in the food and beverage service areas, and those providing sanitary services within the facility. All Richmond 40 Bowl Team Members have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer, every 60 minutes or after Guest contact.
Cleaning and Sanitization – The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased throughout the building with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. We will use an EPA approved product that will kill the COVID-19 virus on contact within 2 minutes. All team members have received training on the new COVID-19 safety and sanitation processes for all areas of our building. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our building to ensure Guests and Team Members always have access. In addition to cleaning and sanitizing on a constant basis, we have implemented the following changes to how we operate:
- All bowling balls are sanitized daily. We have a “Bowling Ball Sanitation Station” setup where once a guest locates the ball they want to use, they can completely clean and sanitize the ball before use.
- Rental Shoes will be sanitized before and after each use. We will clean and sanitize the bowling area after you leave.
- Food and Beverage – Single-use paper menus will be provided and discarded after each use.
Social Distancing – Guests and Team Members must practice proper social distancing by standing 6 feet away from other groups that are not with them while in line, bowling, and playing in the arcade. Richmond 40 Bowl will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits. We have marked the floor with graphics on where to stand in line to maintain proper distance.
- Bowling Center will operate at 50% of the posted occupancy limit. Maximum group size in a single bowling area is 12.
- A limited number of guests will be allowed on our arcade floor.
- Our Restaurant and Bar seating area will have reduced seating to allow for 6 foot spacing between groups of Guests.
While every measure has been taken to provide you a safe environment, we are not liable for the health of team members or guests.