To Our Valued Guests,
Effective Monday, July 27, 2020: All guests will be required to wear a face covering or mask to enter Richmond 40 Bowl. This is coming from Governor Holcomb's announcement on Wednesday, mandating that all Hoosiers wear a mask in public places. He announced that exceptions will be made for medical purposes. strenuous physical activity, eating and drinking.
Richmond 40 Bowl's policy will be: Face masks will be required at all times unless you are in the "bowlers area" eating, drinking, or bowling. While you are bowling, face masks will not be required. Once you leave your table/bowlers area, you will be required to wear your face mask.
We understand that this is not ideal, but we are doing our part to ensure your safety.
We are very excited to be re-opening Richmond 40 Bowl. While we look forward to serving our community again, please be assured that your health and safety remain our top prerogative. What to expect when you visit Richmond 40 Bowl:
Team Member Health – All Team Members will have their temperature taken before their shift, and any Team Member who exhibits signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, shortness of breath will be sent home. Face masks are required to be worn by all Team Members (or just provide them). Gloves will be worn by all Team Members in the food and beverage service areas, and those providing sanitary services within the facility. All Richmond 40 Bowl Team Members have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer, every 60 minutes or after Guest contact.
Cleaning and Sanitization – The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased throughout the building with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. We will use an EPA approved product that will kill the COVID-19 virus on contact within 2 minutes. All team members have received training on the new COVID-19 safety and sanitation processes for all areas of our building. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our building to ensure Guests and Team Members always have access. In addition to cleaning and sanitizing on a constant basis, we have implemented the following changes to how we operate:
- All bowling balls are sanitized daily. We have a “Bowling Ball Sanitation Station” setup where once a guest locates the ball they want to use, they can completely clean and sanitize the ball before use.
- Rental Shoes will be sanitized before and after each use. We ask that Guests please leave bowling balls and rental shoes in the bowler’s area with finished. They will be cleaned and sanitized along with the area after you leave.
- Food and Beverage – Single-use paper menus will be provided and discarded after each use. All beverages will be served in disposable cups. Individually wrapped utensils will be provided with meals.
Social Distancing – Guests and Team Members must practice proper social distancing by standing 6 feet away from other groups that are not with them while in line, bowling, and playing in the arcade. Richmond 40 Bowl will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits. We have marked the floor with graphics on where to stand in line to maintain proper distance.
- Bowling lanes will operate at 50% capacity, with every other lane being closed to maintain proper distancing. Maximum group size in a single bowling area is 10.
- A limited number of guests will be allowed on our arcade floor.
- Our redemption counter will only allow 1 customer guest.
- Our Restaurant and Bar seating area will have reduced seating to allow for 6 foot spacing between groups of Guests. No more than 6 Guests will be permitted per table.
While every measure has been taken to provide you a safe environment, we are not liable for the health of team members or guests.