Heads will Roll at the Haunted Cosmic Party!
Do you dream of striking fear into the hearts of your friends? Does the thought of missing Halloween make you go spare? We have news for you! Ghouls, goblins, and ghosties will be haunting Richmond 40 Bowl for the spookiest, creepiest, most frightful Halloween party in Richmond, IN.
Haunted Cosmic Party
Whether you dress to impress or arrive looking a little undead, you won’t want to miss our night of costumed, bowling, Halloween fun. We’re turning up the lights, the colors, and the spooky effects for a night of frightful fun. Our six monstrous HD TVs will be rolling all night with instant music video requests. But that’s not the only head turner at our cosmic bowling Halloween bash. Our spooktacular event will feature:
- Unlimited cosmic bowling (headless horsemen: don’t send your heads rolling down the lanes! We’re guessing you won’t like the inside of our ball return machine)
- Scary good drink specials (vampires, warm up those cold, dead hearts)
- Door prizes (no cheating, witches and wizards!)
- A costume contest with frightfully fun prizes for Scariest, Funniest, and Best Couple
Need a little costume inspiration? We love zombies, werewolves, witches, and characters from classic films. But why not roll with the venue? These 5 bowling costumes are sure to be a smash hit.
- Bowling legends: think Pete Weber, Walter Ray Williams Jr., Earl Anthony
- Bowling gear: yes, they do sell bowling ball and bowling pin costumes
- Bowling movies: whether you love The Big Lebowski, Kingpin, or another classic bowling scene, there’s plenty of inspiration to be found on the big screen
- Bowling for Nielson ratings: from the modern stone-age fun of The Flintstones to Tom Haverford’s bowling swag on Parks and Recreation, there’s plenty of Halloween bowling inspiration to be found on TV
- Classic bowler: all you need is a vintage league shirt and you’re ready to bowl!
Admission is just $9.99 per person. Coming with a group? Guarantee a lane with a prepaid reservation before the big day! Our Haunted Cosmic Party rolls into Richmond on Saturday, October 29th from 11pm-1:30am.
Have a question? Give us a call!